1. Expand/Collapse all - From the Home screen's main menu, ‘Expand All’ and ‘Collapse All’ are options you can select.
2. Expand/Collapse all under one parent item - ‘Expand All’ and ‘Collapse All’ are options in the menu that appears when you hover over a bullet or access the 3-dot menu to the left of any bullet (or from the menu at the top right when zoomed into any bullet).
Keyboard shortcuts (For Mac, use Cmd instead of Ctrl)
1. The Ctrl+Space keyboard shortcut expands/ collapses all bullets completely when your cursor is in a zoomed-in list title (at the top of your page). Windows only.
2. The Ctrl+Space keyboard shortcut, with your cursor placed in any children lists, will expand/ collapse one level. Windows only.
3. Holding down Ctrl and hitting the space bar twice in succession will fully expand/ collapse all children lists that are nested in a parent list that your cursor is in. Windows only.
4. The Ctrl+Up/ Down arrow shortcut, when used with your cursor in the main zoomed-in list title, will expand/ collapse children lists incrementally one level at a time.
5. The Ctrl+Up/ Down arrow shortcut, when used with your cursor in any child list will expand/ collapse one level up down and no further.
Triangular arrow icons
1. You can hover over a list to reveal its right-facing arrow (collapsed list) or downward-facing arrow (expanded list) and either expand or collapse the list.
2. If you double click on any arrow icon, you can fully expand/ collapse all children lists that are nested inside the parent list you are expanding/ collapsing.