To restore from a Dropbox backup
Note - Restoring from a backup is not instant, so please be patient as this can take up to 30 minutes for very large backup files. You also won't be able to load your account or save any changes while the backup is being restored. Also note that restoring from a backup brings back all your content, but doesn't re-create any backlinks or mirror links.
- Open your Dropbox account
- Find and download your Workflowy backup
- It should be a file that ends in workflowy.backup
- In Workflowy, open the options panel from the menu bar
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on 'Restore from a Dropbox backup'
- You will be taken to the restore from a backup file page
- Click on the 'Choose File' button and select the Workflowy backup file
- Click the 'Restore From Backup' button
- Once the backup has finished you can open Workflowy