To set a password
By default, Workflowy emails you a secret code whenever you want to log in.
If you prefer, you can set a password on your account.
- Open the options panel from the menu bar
- Click on 'Settings'
- Click on the 'Set Password' button
- You will be taken to the password reset page
- Enter your email address
- Click the 'Password Reset' button
- You will receive email instructions on how to set your password
- Open your email account and find the email from Workflowy
- Open the email and click on the password reset link
- You'll be taken to the password setting page
- Type in your new password
- Click the 'Change password' button
- You can now log in with your new password