Recently I have noticed the search function does not seem to be working correctly for me, both in Chrome and the iOS app. Here is an example of what I'm experiencing.
I used this date format for everything: mm.dd.yyyy. So, say I want to search for 10.24.2021.
In Chrome, as I'm typing 10.24.2021, I'm seeing results until I enter 10.24.20 - as soon as I enter that last zero, the results jump from "23 matching nodes" to "0 matching nodes". Same experience with the iOS app. In Chrome, if I use parentheses - so "10.24.2021" - I get the expected results. The parentheses do not work in iOS.
I thought it was perhaps an issue with the number-period combinations, but the same thing is happening if I search for Monday. As I'm typing, I'm getting several hundred results, until I type "y" - as soon as I do, results drop to zero. If I add in parentheses, results reappear.
Chrome: Version 95.0.4638.69
iOS App: v3.11.6
Please sign in to leave a comment.