I am finding myself more and more reaching for a pen these days across my tablet, laptop and so on (Windows, Android and iPadOS), when in meetings or when just wanting to sketch and deep think about something. It would be absolutely fantastic if this were something I could do in Workflowy to achieve that. What I am thinking is:
- I can add a bullet of type "drawing surface" (or change the bullet type to that)
- It is not a fixed size (e.g infinite scrolling type of thing), because that would render it useless
- When not in "active" use - it displays as a small thumbnail or something similar
- When in active use it expands on the whole screen to enable more pen-friendly environment to draw and write.
- Sometimes I would want to write up or summarize things that I have sketched, in which case it would be nice to both be able to see the drawings/notes as well as be able to add bullet points underneath. Using multiple tabs of Workflowy would be good enough as a start a(tbh a lot of my gripes for similar wokrflows will be solved by having a sidebar or something that enables me to open multiple things at once and look at /reference)
- I would expect the backup to include this data, even if it's in some binary form (e.g. serialize the html Canvas into something to enable deserialization and import later)
Please sign in to leave a comment.