I just discovered a great trick for doing a global search using Safari on Mac. Here are the steps:
- Navigate over to rawbytz' WorkFindy bookmarklet for global search.
- Bookmark the bookmarklet.
- Open System Preferences > Keyboard > Shortcuts
- Select 'App Shortcuts', then +
- As prompted, select Safari as the application. For Menu Title, type the name of the bookmark exactly as you labelled it when you saved it. Lastly, select a keyboard shortcut. (I'm using Control + Option + Z)
- Voila! You can now global search on WorkFlowy from any website, including WorkFlowy.com.
Thanks, rawbytz, for all your bookmarklets!
Please sign in to leave a comment.