I've seen some similar issues posted but not exactly this one, so I'm posting as a new thread.
On my Pixel 2 with Android 9, I've found a fairly recent issue (last few months?) where the position of the list jumps when completing a task.
- Scroll down a bit
- Place cursor into an item
- The keyboard opens and the selected item remains visible either because it is above the keyboard or it is scrolled into position
- Complete the task
- Task is marked complete (and disappears), keyboard closes, and list scrolls down roughly 2x the screen height
- List does not scroll at all
- Maybe? Cursor is moved to next task (in order to complete multiple tasks efficiently)
Please sign in to leave a comment.