This is a bug in the new layout when running under the current version of Firefox (61.0.2). Disabled all plugins and still seeing this problem.
Steps to replicate...
- Create a new line with a tag.
. Test tag #alpha
- Create a second line with an ampersand filled by some text and #a – the autocomplete popup does not appear as expected
. Another line & test #a
- Delete the ampersand and the #tag popup works as expected
. Another line test #al
- Highlight the word "line" and make it italic (CTRL+i) - autocomplete popup stops working again
. Another line test #alp
- If you move the cursor before any formatted text or ampersands, #tag popups work as expected
. Another #a line test
Really want autocomplete to work all the time. Thanks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.