Love the new design, which is subtle but a great improvement.
- I find the default typesize too small but have no option to increase the size. As a workaround I have to display the screen at 110%. Can you support an increase/decrease typesize function
- On a wide screen, the functions at the top of the screen are a long way to the left and right of the main workflowy tasks (see image). Could these be brought closer together?
- The 'Show completed' slider on this page, once you've used it, gets confused and shows the opposite of what you expect
- If you use the keyboard shortcut for Delete displayed as part of the UI and you're also using Firefox, the keyboard shortcut is considered to be a Firefox command not a Workflowy command
- If you select the 'Settings' cog wheel and you have the keyboard shortcuts panel open, the keyboard shortcuts panel sits on top of the setting panel. Ideally, it should be the other way around
Please sign in to leave a comment.