To filter a tag
You can use tags to quickly filter items.
You can filter items with multiple tags at once.
- Locate a tag you want to filter
- Click on the tag
- The tag will appear in the search bar
- All items within the current view with that tag will be shown
- Click the tag again to stop filtering it
Filter using the search bar
- Click the search bar in the menu bar
- Type the complete tag or click on the hashtag icon below the search bar
- You will also see all the tags used within the current space if you hover over the hashtag section below the search bar
You can search for multiple tags at a time and the items that match the conditions will be shown.
You can use 1 empty space or AND
Search for items with both the #today tag and the @Lisa tag
Example: #today @Lisa
Example: #today AND @Lisa
Use OR between the tags
Search for multiple items at once without being exclusive
Example: #homework OR #exam