There is no "undo" function within Workflowy itself...but you can use the CTRL + Z key on your keyboard to undo the last changes you've made (and you can do it repeatedly to go back more than one step).
Articles in this section
- All of our Help Videos on YouTube!
- Can I create seperate "pages" in Workflowy?
- Chromebook keyboard shortcuts not supported
- Fonts, Formatting & Themes
- How can I expand and collapse bullets?
- How do I print?
- How to change or reset your password
- How to edit tags
- How to export or copy content from Workflowy
- How to get free space