To move a bullet down into a sub-list, start by creating a new bullet at the top. You usually have to place your cursor at the very top left of the top line and hit enter (to move everything down). Then place your cursor at the top of the 2nd item and hit tab to make it a child of the line above. Any of the other sub-bullets will also be included in his change. If you have other bullets that were at the same level as the first, you may also do the same "tab" action for all of the others.
Articles in this section
- All of our Help Videos on YouTube!
- Can I create seperate "pages" in Workflowy?
- Chromebook keyboard shortcuts not supported
- Fonts, Formatting & Themes
- How can I expand and collapse bullets?
- How do I print?
- How to change or reset your password
- How to edit tags
- How to export or copy content from Workflowy
- How to get free space