The most recent version of Mac OS (Lion) has default shortcuts for Exposé and Spaces that conflict with WorkFlowy's Move and Zoom shortcuts. We're working on this issue, but for now you'll have to change the Mac defaults if you want to use the WorkFlowy shortcuts. (You do this by going to System Preferences > Keyboard > Keyboard Shortcuts > Mission Control and unchecking the options for 1) "Mission Control" 2) "Show desktop" 3) "Move left a space" and 4) "Move right a space").
Articles in this section
- All of our Help Videos on YouTube!
- Can I create seperate "pages" in Workflowy?
- Chromebook keyboard shortcuts not supported
- Fonts, Formatting & Themes
- How can I expand and collapse bullets?
- How do I print?
- How to change or reset your password
- How to edit tags
- How to export or copy content from Workflowy
- How to get free space